May 12, 2013

Changes and updates

So I'm going to make a change for this blog, and update it a bit more regularly.

I have a two part essay coming, that I will be posting over the coming time, and there will be some more stories coming up, that I found around and found publishable. So I will add these drip-wise and try to update once every one or two weeks for the next while.

The second change is that with the blog growing I have decided to put the Danish versions of my writings on a blog of their own. So in the future anything smut- or kink-related that I write in Danish will go onto this blog's sister-blog which will be AnderledesElskov.blogspot.com - I am also going to use this as an occasion to get the things that has been exclusively English translated as well (the bi-lingual writings so far have been originally Danish btw.)

I hope you all enjoy, and that my fellow danes don't feel excluded.

Stay safe and kinky out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment