May 18, 2013

hurt

I smile as your hand falls from mine limply. your impulse to stop me, to avoid that additional turn at the tiny nub tightening the clamp already biting your nipple unbearably, suspended in your submission. I look into your eyes for a moment upon that gesture of pure surrender, my sweet slut giving up her natural and healthy inclination to stop me from hurting her to her sweet need to please, to hurt, to forsake comfort for my sadistic pleasure. In our entwined nearness I feel your shivering anticipation, your need, and although my cock twitches deep inside of your slippery wetness, although you see the lust shining in my blue eyes, the look in them tell you more than anything that I love you.

I turn the nub a full round more, feeling my toy as white pain courses through her body. your nipple bitten as if by some greedy, lusty, animal emitting sharp waves of pain all over your being, all the way to your toes and your fingertips, and to the cunt which is franctically contracting around  my hardness. I half groan half laugh as my pathetic fuckanimal, as the bitch that I love, buck wildly, frantically, in the pain that she is giving me, her movement trusting my cock just the tiny bit deeper into her, as I am owning her.

No comments:

Post a Comment