Jun 15, 2013

fuckhole

I grin, my cock twitching in your throat as you gag. My eyes are shining down into yours lustfully, while you hurt as  force your face into my crotch by your hair, your nose squashed against me so you can feel my cock-hair teasing it.

I love the way you look up at me at times like this. Your eyes simultaneously seem to beg me both for mercy and the opposite. I grin at the need I see growing in my barely dressed and fully exposed fucktoy. Your hands are caught behind your back in those pretty little pink cuffs and are moving helplessly in a futile attempt to somehow reach the visibly creaming cunt displayed to me between lewdly spread legs.

“Purr for me, pretty little she-animal” I order, grinning with the pleasure of knowing how even though it will spend precious air my perfect whore will eagerly do so anyway. The moment after I’m groaning, my head going back against my chair, my crotch pushed even a bit more into your face, my fingers tightening in your hair, hurting.

“God you’re such a pathetic little fuckhole” I groan, my voice thick with pleasure and sharp with the truth of what I’m pointing out. The moment after I’m pulling your hair painfully, jerking your face up and down my cock making you gag again and again as I bring myself off on you, pulling you painfully against me as I shoot deep in your throat once more pointing out what a beautiful little cum-chute you happen to be.

I allow you to keep on sucking and teasing my limpening tool while I go back to my reading, your own need saved for when I’m once more inspired to make you hurt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment