May 1, 2014

My home is your home

You do not know much about our guest. And that is only one of the things, which are unusual about tonight.

You know it is someone I've found in the community. You know I trust this person. And you sense that tonight is special.

Tonight I've dressed you. That is unusual as well. It is far from the first time, you've been dressed as I instructed. And it’s not the first time that you are among others dressed as I please. But previously it was only strangers, random passers-by and walk-ons in the background of the game that took place between the two of us. When we've been with my or your friends, people we knew, you've always dressed yourself.

You've already discovered the difference it makes being able to choose how you’re dressed, what parts of you, you show and to be dressed by me. Tonight whatever can be seen of you is what I choose should be visible. When I've chosen to show your legs the exposure, as well as the way your heels show off your ankle and lengthen your legs, it is no longer something that is in your power. The power you used to have through dressing, through your control of what I and others could see is now submitted, transformed into my power to expose or cover as much, or as little, as I please. I and our guest see precisely the parts of my girl that I want us to see.

You’re dressed nice, but not exactly for an evening with guests. The short, loose skirt and the cute, covering but tight, top you’re wearing is more a sweet little girl than an elegant hostess.  More like you, or I, would dress you for my pleasure, than you would have dressed for anyone else. Perhaps it’s because this guest is part of the community. Perhaps it’s because it’s acceptable, perhaps even preferably, that he can sense that you are mine, and that you have been dressed by me and not yourself. Perhaps that is why you’re also wearing the anklet that signifies your being mine…

You've sensed my excitement for hours. I've kept you naked  until after we had our dinner. You helped me cook. You often do so. Only this time you did so wearing only an apron that barely covered the front of you and left your ass naked and exposed to my pleasure, my pats and my caresses.

The apron was so that you wouldn't get dirty or burned. That was my explanation at least. But you know that it's just as much because I love to dress you to feel more naked than you would had you not worn a thing.

After dinner I dressed you. And then we waited. It's unusual that we have guests without sharing a meal. Perhaps we're going out? That would be slightly worrying, as your skirt is fairly short and your panties not really much to speak of – I haven't taken you out among strangers that exposed before.

Now is it. We hear the doorbell and I ask you to let our gust in. When you move into the hall you can see a man through the glass door. He's tall, perhaps a few years my senior, otherwise fairly ordinary.

“So that’s the girl, I've heard so much about” he smiles as you open. You know the moment he looks at you that this night is definitely out of the ordinary. His eyes are dark and very excited. He looks over your body without hiding it. It feels weird that he's breaking the norms of how you look at someone like this as he otherwise seems very decent and polite.

When you move into the living room you can see that I notice him looking at you. I'm beaming. I shake hands with the guest only the moment before my free hand slides up over the back of your thigh, wholly visible for our guest and conscious of the way I'm lifting your skirt.

“My home is your home”, I cheerfully announce to my guest while I give your lower back a small push so you're directed forward, leaning against the dining table. Like this there's no way your skirt will keep you decent. “And what's mine is yours” I add while me and my guest examine your exposed ass and  the excitement that is visibly showing in your panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment