Mar 16, 2016

entwined

”I want you, my slut”. My voice, breath both tickling and warming the lope of your ear, is the first indication that I’m awake as well and must have noticed you laying against me for a while now; our bodies close, your breath, and the altered rhythm of it, of you, as intimate to me as our entwined nakedness.

My cock is already squeezing into the cleft of your buttocks. By accident; common nocturnal excitement in our spooning… or by the plans for you brewing in my half-slumber?
My hand is clutching your breast now, fingers half-digging into its softness, finding and catching a stiffening nipple. Applying pressure until I hear the whimper I know will come and I pull my slut from for the use I intend for her.


“Such a sloppy cunt already” I whisper into your ear as I make you slide down onto my cock without raising or sitting up, your body sliding intimately onto mine. Your tight folds are spreading slickly around my hardness, your warmth enveloping me slowly, deeply, nudged on so I feel you taking all of me with a small moan.

I am content keeping you like that for quite a long time, enjoying the absolute nearness of you, the way whatever goes on with my girl goes from your cunt to my cock. My fingers are slowly playing with a bit of hair over your shoulder, a fingernail teasing you ever so slightly. My lips brush yours, lightly, giving you only the taste of the kiss I know my slut is longing for before my free hand pulls your hair, making you lift your head, your torso.

“Hurt for me, my sweet slut” I hotly groan in the darkness, my fingers finding your breast, your nipple, catching, pinching, twisting viciously. I enjoy the feeling of your body shivering against mine, your cunt both contracting and creaming with your pain. “My beautiful masochist” I breathe out, fingers nudging you to make you slowly grind your way up and down my cock, your slick tightness almost letting go of me before sinking in deeper, my fingers still tormenting your nipple, relieving the pressure only briefly before pinching and twisting again.

We fuck and you hurt for hours in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment