Mar 15, 2016

ready

I smile at your pain as I run my fingers over one of the red stripes I painted over the paleness of your inner thigh. The cane is now lying in my lap. I notice the tremor at the pain – or the intimacy? - of my caressing your welts so close to your core. My eyes rise to yours from the deliciousness of your thighs and the spread puffiness of your femininity that you present to me so openly.

I love the way your eyes look up at me at times like this. I love the mixture of pleading, anxiety and lust you emit when you know that I know that I can do anything. When you’ve given and you know I’m going to take. I run my hand over the pussy that is presented to me, my fingers spreading your blood-engorged labia and pushing softly into your moistness; I feel your cunt rising to my caress and I smile into your eyes as I know both of us noticed.

“Ready to hurt for me again already, slut?” I smile, my fingers lingering against your sensitive core as I smile, watching your eyes as I lift the palm of my hand from your cunt before I bring it down harshly.

No comments:

Post a Comment